Different colors, same great bib
By AC Ranked #291 - Men's Pants October 5, 2012
I have the 2011 orange version. I love it! I have spent hours looking for a replacement, but keep coming back to the Rain. The bottoms are showing noticeable wear after 2 seasons of heavy riding (30+ days). One of the shoulder clips has broken on my bib, but I am really hard on my gear. I can still use it despite the broken clip.
The pockets are awesome. The colors and finish are great! Waiting for the prices to drop before I make my move!
Helpful Votes: 2 Yes
- [shell] V-Science (2-layer); [face fabric] stretch; [lining] T.D.S. system (2-layer)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 15,000 g/m??
- 35g polyfil baffles
- fully taped
- 2 hand, 2 back, 2 cargo, 1 front stash
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing, snowmobiling
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days