JIB AND RAIL DEEP ROOTS
By Nika Mukhashavria Ranked #21 - Boards October 15, 2012
The K2 World Wide Weapon or WWW for short is the original park rats jib noodle. The World Wide Weapons famous blunted tips give it a short board length and comparatively long effective edge a great combination for improving board nimbleness and reducing swing weight whilst maintaining a reasonable amount of edge hold. The soft flex and reverse camber of the WWW makes pressing and buttering so easy its got to be cheating and make it surprisingly fun for messing about in the pow. Not a board you want to aim up an icy pipe wall or point down a gnarly couloir and i definitely wouldnt recommend it to an all-mountain rider but a good choice for those addicted to rail and jib riding.
The Weapon has been pushing rider creativity on jibs for over a decade. Originally designed by the Robot Food era K2 team, the Weapon was created as a platform for progression and originality. A style carried on by rider like Nick Dirks and Jake Kuzyk.
Jib Rocker - THE FREESTYLE SOLUTION:
Jib Rocker is a versatile twin Rocker built to dominate the park. Just enough rise in the tip and tail to create a loose, buttery feel on all types of terrain. Contact points stay well off the snow until engaged eliminating edge hook while maintaining fun pop.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 147 cm, 151 cm, 154 cm, 157 cm
- Jib Rocker
- Effective Edge:
- [147 cm ] 1152 mm; [151 cm ] 1176 mm; [154 cm ] 1203 mm; [157 cm ] 1228 mm
- Waist Width:
- [147 cm ] 245 mm; [151 cm ] 247 mm; [154 cm ] 249 mm; [157 cm ] 251 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [ 147 cm ] 7.6 m; [ 151 cm ] 7.7 m; [ 154 cm ] 7.8 m; [ 157 cm ] 7.9 m
- Stance Width:
- [147 cm] 20 in; [151 cm] 21 in; [154 cm] 22 in; [157 cm] 22 in
- Stance Setback:
- W1 (wood)
- Extraduded 2000
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [147 cm] < 170 lb; [151 cm] 120 - 200 lb; [154 cm] 120 - 200 lb; [157 cm] 130 - 210 lb
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, jibbing