My go to snowboard the last 3 years!
By knut eliassen Ranked #5 - Boards November 5, 2012
The Nitro Rook has been my favorite everyday snowboard for the last 3 years. This is the best Freestyle snowboard you will find on the market. It has zero camber - which means it has a flat camber profile so the board feels comfortable from your first day on hill. The Nitro Rook is great for pressing on rails, jumps, pipe and even big lines in the backcountry because of its Mid-wide shape.
Hands down a great snowboard!
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 152 cm, 154 cm, 156 cm, 158 cm
- soft (park)
- flat (Zero)
- Effective Edge:
- [152cm] 1130 mm; [154cm] 1150 mm; [156cm] 1160 mm; [158cm] 1180 mm
- Waist Width:
- [152cm] 250 mm; [154cm] 252 mm; [156cm] 254 mm; [158cm] 256 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [152cm] 8.1 / 7.1 / 8.1 m; [154cm] 8.4 / 7.4 / 8.4 m; [156cm] 8.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 m; [158cm] 8.8 / 7.8 / 8.8 m
- Stance Width:
- 21.3 - 26 in
- Stance Setback:
- Power Core II
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [152cm] 110 - 155 lb; [154cm] 120 - 165 lb; [156cm] 130 - 175 lb; [158cm] 145 + lb
- Recommended Use:
- park, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years