By Jon Sheehan Ranked #2 - Surfboards November 16, 2012
Favorite in quiver. I am 6'4' 190 and ride a 6'1. Definitely can ride this board a few inches shorter. This is due to the board being slightly wider, as well as being a little beefier in the nose than a standard shortboard. This gives it more speed and better performance in smaller mushier surf. Not a crazy amount of rocker either. In sum this board will be shorter, wider, thicker,and flatter than your standard shortboard.
I typically ride this board from a little above waist to about head and a half.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 5 ft 8 in, 5 ft 10 in, 6 ft 0 in, 6 ft 2 in, 6 ft 4 in, 6 ft 6 in
- PU / polyester
- [5ft 8in] 18.5 in; [5ft 10in] 18.875 in; [6ft 0in] 19.25 in; [6ft 2in] 19.75 in; [6ft 4in] 20 in; [6ft 6in] 20.5 in
- [5ft 8in] 2.19 in; [5ft 10in] 2.25 in; [6ft 0in] 2.375 in; [6ft 2in] 2.5 in; [6ft 4in] 2.75 in; [6ft 6in] 2.875 in
- (sold separately) FCS 5-fin
- Recommended Use:
- intermediate to advanced riding