fine by me
By bmckee862272351 Ranked #74 - Men's Pants November 24, 2012
Big fan of these pants. This was taken on a 4 hour earn your turn hike, and didnt have a big sweat issue. Good fit, not skinny or fitted, but not thug life either. These are my favorite pants because they actually have a left back pocket, or back pockets in general.
Leightweight and warm as well, and the ability to support an up and coming small company.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- [membrane/laminate] Continuum (2.5-layer); [shell] polyester twill; [lining] Cocona Xcelerator
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 25,000 g/m²
- inner thigh
- fully taped
- inner adjustment, belt loops with button closure
- 2 front hand, 2 side cargo, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: