love this board
By birdie Ranked #363 - Boards December 6, 2012
I demoed this board. It would definitely be my top choice board if I didn't just buy a Never Summer.
This board holds turns amazingly and floats over choppy areas without much effort. It also has tons of pop. I was surprised that it was camber between the feet because rides like a flat board.
the graphics look even better in person. it's probably the most gorgeous board i've seen in years.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 142 cm, 144 cm, 146 cm, 148 cm
- medium (5 of 10 on Capita's scale)
- Flat Kick (rocker on nose and tail)
- Effective Edge:
- [142cm] 1123 mm; [144cm] 1139 mm; [146cm] 1155 mm; [148cm] 1171 mm
- Waist Width:
- [142cm] 229 mm; [144cm] 232 mm; [146cm] 235 mm; [148cm] 238 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [142cm] 6.8 m; [144cm] 7 m; [146cm] 7.2 m; [148cm] 7.4 m
- Stance Width:
- [142cm] 22 in; [144-148cm] 23 in
- Stance Setback:
- SS Select (poplar)
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, jumping, all-mountain