Good overall jacket
By DEMERIO Ranked #131 - Men's Jackets December 9, 2012
Its a very simple and adaptable jacket, easy to remove and replace vest. Zip away powder skirt is easily done. Pockets are good enough.
I think it's a bit over priced but I am very happy with it, I replaced an 8 year old smarty jacket, and this one is quite similar, other than a few nice upgrades.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy this jacket, especially if its on SALE!
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- [face fabric] polyester; [lining] nylon taffeta, brushed tricot, poly mesh; [removable vest] polyester
- [removable vest] 160g polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, adjustable
- 2 front, 1 chest; [removable vest] 1 audio, 1 mesh storage
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, stretch lycra
- Recommended Use: