Replaced my Never Summer Evo
By Corey Ranked #67 - Boards February 12, 2013
Dope board, never had a board this soft, never had this much fun. I jib everywhere on the mountain and I take this everywhere on the mountain. I'm 6'2'' 185lbs lean and I ride the 157.
Edit - Added a picture I took of it with Rome 390 Boss bindings and my boots with new Remind Insoles The Solution boot liners.
Edit Edit - Picked up another one whiskeymilitia for next season and giving my current one to my little bro. Selling my Never Summer Evo.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 149 cm, 153 cm, 157 cm
- true twin
- Anti-Camber (rocker)
- Effective Edge:
- [149cm] 1090 mm; [153cm] 1110 mm; [157cm] 1130 mm
- Waist Width:
- [149cm] 249 mm; [153cm] 250 mm; [157cm] 251 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [149cm] 6.7 m; [153cm] 6.9 m; [157cm] 7.1 m
- Stance Width:
- [149cm] 20-24.5 in, 153cm, 157cm] 20.5-25 in
- Stance Setback:
- AstroCore (wood composite)
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, jibbing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year