By Brian Ranked #73 - Men's Jackets March 5, 2013
This jacket is awesome. I bought the quarry color and it looks better in person. I'm 5'11" 155lbs so I'm tall and slim and I took a gamble with a size small since my last burton jacket was HUGE at a XL! I heard they ran big and this time I knew I wouldnt need room for extra layering like a hoodie.
It fits just the way I want it. The sleeves are perfect and the body is snug. I could fit a sweatshirt (w/o a hood) but the neck is tight so i probably cant fit a hood.
It comes with neck/face mask and a pocket behind the tag to store it.
The gortex waterproofing is excellent and so far it has kept me very dry and very warm.
I recommend this jacket if you want it baggy or wide, go with the normal size otherwise go with a size smaller since it runs kinda big if you want it a more fitting size.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer); [lining] satin, flannel
- [body] 60g 3M Thinsulate ; [sleeve, hood, arm pits] 40g 3M Thinsulate
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- (external) 2 front chest, 2 front cargo, (internal) goggle / media
- fully taped (Gore-Tex 13mm)
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, creme de la creme of jackets
- Manufacturer Warranty: