Pretty good, But not Great.
By Tyler Dubya Ranked #28 - Boards March 7, 2013
Its a traditional rocker board. Rides loose and easy. I ended up trading boards with my friend for a wile. I liked the board. It was easy to get used to. But it a wile to transition edge to edge. When leaning from left to right to carve, I felt like i was waiting for a good second or 2 for the board to dig in the snow and give me control. I feel like the rocker was to blame for it. For jumps and the park. It did perfectly fine. A loose feeling for 3's off jumps and rails. But it just did not perform up to my hopes.
I would probably recommend a different board for my friends. I wanted to say good for this board, but it was just disappointing to ride.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 139 cm, 145 cm, 151 cm, 155 cm, 158 cm, 160 cm
- directional twin
- soft (2 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- V Rocker (rockered)
- Effective Edge:
- [139cm] 1065 mm; [145cm] 1125 mm; [151cm] 1180 mm; [155cm] 1220 mm; [158cm] 1250 mm; [160cm] 1270 mm
- Waist Width:
- [139cm] 240 mm; [145cm] 244 mm; [151cm] 247 mm; [155cm] 250 mm; [158cm] 252 mm; [160cm] 254 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [139cm] 6.7 m; [145cm] 7 m; [151cm] 7.3 m; [155cm] 7.6 m; [158cm] 7.8 m; [160cm] 7.9 m
- Stance Width:
- [139cm] 18 in; [145cm] 19 in; [151cm] 20 in; [155cm] 21 in; [158, 160cm] 22 in
- Stance Setback:
- 1 in
- Fly (wood), biax glass
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year