By N/A June 22, 2007
Fun deck, I was stoked to ride the 159 at a Demo back in February. Board has a great medium flex to it, not stiff, but not soft either. It is perfect for sliding rails and boxes and has great snap for popping off of kickers.
I love the 85a slimewall on the board, the dampening it provides the board is great! You don't feel all the chatter/vibration that you normally get in the park. I held up great as I took the sidewall into a couple of boxes pretty hard and there wasn't a mark on it. The feel is just amazing too, you can really feel how your edges are responding and spinning is so much smoother that I normally feel.
I have 10.5 boots and had no issues mounting up on the 159 at all. Great board to slay the park with and was fun to dork around with on the trail on the way to the terrain park.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 151 cm, 153 cm, 155 cm, 157 cm, 159 cm
- stiff (9 of 10 on Ride's scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [151 cm ] 1158 mm; [153 cm ] 1170 mm k; [155 cm ] 1183 mm; [157 cm ] 1208 mm; [159 cm ] 1234 mm
- Waist Width:
- [151 cm ] 250 mm; [153 cm ] 251 mm; [155 cm ] 252 mm; [157 cm ] 253 mm; [159 cm ] 254 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [151cm] 7.85 m; [153cm] 7.95 m; [155cm] 8.05 m; [157cm] 8.18 m; [159cm] 8.3 m
- Stance Width:
- [151 cm] 21 in; [153, 155, 157, 159cm] 22 in
- Stance Setback:
- Fusion 4000 (sintered)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [151 cm] 100 - 150 lb; [153 cm] 125 - 175 lb; [155 cm] 130 - 180 lb; [157 cm] 130 - 180 lb; [159 cm] 140 - 190 lb
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, park and pipe
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year