Its the business!
By whitezombi Ranked #3524 - Men's Jackets November 28, 2007
What can I say about this jacket other than "It's perfect!"
It's light, completely waterproof and windproof, warm stylish, has all the pockets you need and looks great on the slopes as well as walking around downtown. Who would have thought you could make denim coated Gore-Tex? It's ingenious!
The only downside is that you can't unzip the hood, but I don't think you can with any of Burton's AK range anyways.
Overall, this is probably the best jacket I've ever owned.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- [Shell] Gore-tex 70D Performance Shell with 2L Fabric; [Liner] ALS (mesh, nylon)
- Waterproof Rating:
- Breathable Rating:
- Core Venting:
- Vented chest pockets, Underarm zips
- 2 Chest, 2 fleece lined handwarmer, 1 pass
- Seam Taped:
- Yes, fully with Tiny Tape
- Powder Skirt:
- Zip-in Compatibility:
- Recommended Use:
- Snowboarding in all conditions
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- Country of Origin: