Awesome all around board
By Blup Ranked #3961 - Boards February 15, 2008
I got one of these on sale, but it's well worth the original sticker price. I'm 5'9, about 185, riding on a 160cm. I can bomb down any terrain and never lose control. It makes quick turns, has plenty of pop, is lightweight making jumps easy. This board can handle any place you go. It handles powder, ice, anything.
If you're looking for something to take anywhere on the mountain this is perfect for you. My first day on it I was on powder, on jumps, in the terrain park, everywhere! Not once did I think anything other than "wow this board is flawless".
Using Burton CO2 bindings.
Helpful Votes: 1 Yes
- 155 cm, 158 cm, 160 cm, 162 cm
- directional twin
- medium (5.5 of 10 on Never Summer's scale)
- rocker and camber (hybrid)
- sintered P-Tex
- Effective Edge:
- [155cm] 1210 mm; [158cm] 1240 mm; [160cm] 1250 mm; [162cm] 1260 mm
- Waist Width:
- [155cm] 252 mm; [158cm] 254 mm; [160cm] 256 mm; [162cm] 257 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [155cm] 7.4 m; [158cm] 7.43 m; [160cm] 7.5 m; [162cm] 7.7 m
- NS Superlight (wood)
- Durasurf XT 5501 sintered
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, big-mountain, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 3 years