Time to try Burton's Binding.
By TZR Ranked #2814 - Bindings March 24, 2008
I have never use Burton Bindings before, after try Mission, I feel it is light weight, and easy to handle.
I am a budget user, I concern the quality and the price more than style.
Mission have a very high CP ratio.
If you haven't got burton bindings before, it's a good time to get one.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- [Highback] Reinforced nylon w/OTT EVA padding
- [Ankle] Luxstrap; [toe] Capstrap w/Grip Fit
- Reinforced nylon
- Boot Specific:
- No, but Grip Fit integrates w/Burton boots
- Recommended Use:
- Intermediate to advanced all-mountain freestyle
- [Baseplate] lifetime; [Straps and highback] 1 year