Amazing! Totally sick!
By jack2224330 Ranked #5186 - Boards May 20, 2008
This thing is TIGHT! It looks amazing. I got this with some Rome 390s gold/rust and it looks so SEXY!
The girls love this thing, i hooked up with a bunch of hottys at boyne mt in michigan and let me tell ya...this thing is a chick mag! Get the Rome 390 gold bindings and a Analog Boundary Jacket draken cactus with white Burton snowpants and you look like a pro!
Rides the rails slick and nice, works amazing on the rainbow and shotgun. Box's are great on this also. This thing is slick in the air, i can easily do a 360 on this badboy it turns so easy in midair!
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 146 cm, 149 cm, 152 cm, 154 cm, 156 cm, 158 cm, 160 cm
- Effective Edge:
- [146cm] 1120 mm; [149cm] 1150 mm; [152cm] 1175 mm; [154cm] 1190 mm; [156cm] 1210 mm; [158cm] 1230 mm; [160cm] 1255 mm
- Waist Width:
- [146cm] 247 mm; [149cm] 248 mm; [152cm] 249 mm; [154cm] 250 mm; [156cm] 252 mm; [158cm] 254 mm; [160cm] 255 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [146cm] 7.83 m; [149cm] 7.93 m; [152cm] 8.04 m; [154cm] 8.13 m; [156cm] 8.22 m; [158cm] 8.30 m; [160cm] 8.38 m
- Stance Width:
- [146cm] 20 in; [149-152cm] 21 in; [154-156cm] 22 in; [158-160cm] 23.5 in
- Stance Setback:
- Superpop Core Matrix
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [146cm] 85 - 140 lb; [149cm] 100 - 150 lb; [152cm] 110 - 165 lb; [154cm] 115 - 170 lb; [156cm] 125 - 185 lb; [158cm] 135 - 200 lb; [160cm] 150 - 215 lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years