'08 Rome Mod
By ARMI Ranked #901 - Freestyle Snowboards June 23, 2008
A sick ride...but has pro and cons.
PROs: The board is SUPER lightweight which makes it easy to spin and rip in the snow. It has a lot of pop off of kickers and small jumps...plus the soft nose/tail and soft torsional flex of the board allows you to stomp sketchy landings. Great board feel...decent in the pipe.
CONs: Lousy edge hold in rough terrain.
Helpful Votes: 0 Yes
- 154 cm, 156 cm, 158 cm, 160 cm, 162 cm
- true twin
- Effective Edge:
- [154cm] 1190 mm; [156cm] 1210 mm; [158cm] 1230 mm; [160cm] 1250 mm; [162cm] 1270 mm
- Waist Width:
- [154cm] 251 mm; [156cm] 253 mm; [158cm] 255 mm; [160-162cm] 256 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [154cm] 8.01 m; [156cm] 8.10 m; [158cm] 8.18 m; [160cm] 8.27 m; [162cm] 8.35 m
- Stance Width:
- [154cm] 21 in; [156-158cm] 22 in; [160-162cm] 23.5 in
- Stance Setback:
- Airpop Core Matrix
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [154cm] 115 - 170 lb; [156cm] 125 - 185 lb; [158cm] 135 - 200 lb; [160cm] 140 - 200 lb; [162cm] 150 - 210 lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freestyle, backcountry booters
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years