The 2012/2013 Special Blend Fist Jacket is AWESOME.... Why???
- I'm 6ft1, about 83kgs (that's 183lbs). I got the Merlot large and it is the best fitting jacket I've ever had.
- There is plenty of length in the jacket including the sleeves so it won't pull up in a grab, sitting down to tighten your bindings or picking yourself up after a stack. No one likes ice down their pants.
- There is still room to layer if it gets ridiculously cold.
- It's got the usual vents and the internal material is nice so you're NOT going to over-cook in Spring or Aussie condidtions (yes, I'm from Australia).
- There are pockets everywhere for just about everything you will need on the hill.
- I think it is even better than last years model (which my friend has and loves)
- It hasn't got wrist gaitors but I've never had them so it doesn't bother me.
- The exernal material feels nice and tough so it shouldn't tear when you snag a tree.... bring on Niseko
- Speaking of Niseko, the powder skirt should keep out the massive amounts of pow pow that I will be riding in
- It looks sweet. The clean simple look without colour blocking or over-the-top patterns is underated.
- Highly recommend this product!!!