Best Bluetooth headsets out there.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Sound Great
- Charge lasts for days with heavy use
(8+ hours of contiguous use)
- Comfortable for Extended Use
- Connect to ANY Bluetooth device
- No tangled wires
- Slim and stylish
- Convenient controls
- Constant flashing light annoying in the dark
(get the Black if you find this annoying as it's less prominent on this model)
- No Low level battery indicator
(Only a audible warning 2-3 mins before
power is lost)
- Charge takes 3 hours
- Charger Cable isn't a common cable like a micro usb
- Powering them on and off requires a LONG 6+ second button hold
All that said I have purchased 4 of these, 1 for myself and 3 as gifts. I love these and in spite of it's short comings are hands down the best Bluetooth headsets out there.
I use them to listen to music, audio books and phone calls.