If 686 fixes the fit and the collar, it would be perfect
I really wanted to keep this jacket but 3 things ruined it for me.
What I liked:
- Lots of features
- Lots of pockets
- Durable fabric (i ordered the black twill denim)
- Hidden pass pocket
- Audio loop in addition to the audio hole
What I disliked:
- The hood feels cheap compared to the rest of the jacket
- When zipped up there's still a ton of space in between my neck/face and the jacket neck itself. So much so that it looks a bit awkward when the hood is inside the collar.
- The fit. This is a REALLY tailored fit.. like a suit should be worn not a snowboard jacket. If you plan to layer with it as I wanted to it's nearly impossible unless you size up. If you did size up though the collar would be huge and silly looking.