Sick deal from Whiskey
Found these on Whiskey for a great price and had to jump on them.
For the price, they're great headphones! They're sort of big on your head, so I certainly wouldn't try skiing/snowboarding in these, however if I need to study at the library the night before an exam, these are the go-to headphones.
- SUPER LIGHT!!!
- good range of adjustability
- cups your ears well
- fairly long cord
- looks awesome!
- comes with a 6.5mm adapter and splitter (mic/speakers) to use on your computer.
- slightly hollow sound (deep echoing bass with lower mids and highs, like you're listening to music in a tunnel)
- the cord looks really thin and delicate (and can't be replaced)
- bulky (they don't fold up or anything, thankfully they come with a nice pouch)