Double-wide would be an adequate way to explain the Dragon APX Goggle. This goggle sports a lens so large that Dragon's engineers decided to let the lens completely overlap the edges of the goggle frame, and that means ultimate peripheral vision. And because winter often involves sweaty hikes and blinding bluebird days, the lens of this behemoth was finished with a fog-busting internal coating and 100% UV protection—it doesn't get any better.
- Lens is crafted with injection-molded polycarbonate to make it highly resistant to impact and scratches
- Super Anti-Fog lens design uses a moisture-repellent coating to keep sweaty vapors from building up on the inside of the lens
- Uni-directional venting pulls cool air in through the top of the lens and through dual vents in the top of the goggle frame
- Triple-layer face foam and a microfleece lining put a soft layer of padding between your face and the highly durable polyurethane frame
- Numbered lenses installation system uses etched numbers on the frame that line up with numbers etched into the lens so you know exactly how to align the lens to get the fit right the first time
- Hardcase included with goggle