Try as some people might, there's no magic bullet lens that works perfectly in all conditions. Luckily, when the weather randomly switches from bluebird to whiteout halfway through the day you can quickly and easily swap your mirrored lens in your APXS goggles for a rose tint so you can enjoy the ride despite the changing conditions.
- Infinity Lens technology provides endless peripheral vision
- Injection-molded polycarbonate lens is distortion-free
- Super Anti-Fog treatment ensures crystal clear vision
- Scratch-resistance coating helps keep little scratches from accumulating
- Integrated Dual Lens ventilation prevents moisture from building up
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Blue Ionized Lens
25%-35% Light Transmission
Best for variable cloudy to bright conditions by adding definiton and cutting glare
85%-95% Light Transmission
Best for light to night light conditions
Feature light transmission 6%-15%
Eliminates the harshest of sun conditions and reflective glare.
25-30% Light Transmission
Best for bright sunny conditions by adding definition and cutting glare
35%-40% Light Transmission
Best for variable cloudy to bright conditions by adding definition and cutting glare
75%-80% Light Transmission
Best for low light to night light conditions
Any plans to restock APXS Eclipse...
Any plans to restock APXS Eclipse replacements?
Love the APXS
I love my Dragon APXS goggles. They are similar to the Smith I/O but they are a little less bulky and there is less foam between your face and the lens. I am a huge fan of the Eclipse lens for sunny days and the Pink Ionized for lowlight days.