Everybody knows that cool guys don't look at explosions, but that just might change thanks to the Dragon Double Dos Polarized Sunglasses. The action-hero-worthy square shape and glare-stopping polarized lenses mean you'll actually want to stare the next time you blow up a speedboat with a rocket launcher.
- Polarized lens coating reduces glare from reflective surfaces
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses block 100% of UV rays
- Durable five-barrel stainless steel hinges
- Fits best with larger face sizes
Share your thoughts
What are the measurements?
Temple Length: 132 mm
Frame Width: 135 mm
Lens Height: 47 mm
Lens Width: 59 mm
Bridge: 14 mm
fit perfectly with a helmet
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
There is a lot to like about these glasses. they serve every purpose i need. i wear these while i ride my bike, fit perfectly with a helmet. and i can go grab coffee or lunch with my friends after a long ride and not have to ware a goofy looking pair of glasses. this is an everyday sunglasses. with the rubber nose piece they sit on your face comfortably.