Unify your cranium accessories with the matching Dragon Women’s DXS SkullCandy Goggle w/ Headphones and Extra Lens, because seeing the mountain can save your life, but looking good on the mountain can save your rep. This co-op design with SkullCandy supplies you with a flexy but solid goggle from Dragon and a matching pair of Skullcrusher headphones so you can rock out as you ride.
- Lens provides 100% UV-protection so you can keep your peepers fresh on the brightest bluebird days
- Super Anti-Fog Technology and brow vents prevent blinding condensation as you get on and off the tram a dozen times
- Dual-layer face foam with a micro-fleece lining is smooth on your wind-burned face
- Also includes an extra amber lens for quick tweaks as the sun retreats back into the clouds after lunch
- Replaceable, helmet-friendly strap fits over any other dome decorations
Share your thoughts
so this exists
No one can deny the style of skullcandy and Dragon goggles, but the marriage of the two?
I just picked up these goggles, and day 1 I tested the impact resistance of these suckers. I smacked my face on a rail. I saw the rail hit my eye, but I barely felt it, no black eye, no cuts, no contusion thankfully because I don't have a helmet. The headphones make quality sound. They are not bulky, but not the snuggest fit either. Having an extra lens is a plus, if you are like me and slam face first.
Bottom line: I'd recommend this package to a friend, and am glad I purchased these.