Say enough without saying anything at all.
When you're not out in warehouses kicking in skulls to thrash metal, you're on the hill, stomping the bejezus out of tabletops with the Dragon Rogue 2012 LTD Artist Series Goggle shielding your eyes. The limited-edition skull-face graphic doesn't add much to your riding, but when a kid snakes your line and then notices this hellish goggle and your swinging chains, he'll probably have to go change his long underwear.
- Strong and stretchy polyurethane frame withstands rail-to-face smacks and roller coaster box fails
- An optically correct spherical lens means no visual distortion as you spin and butter in the park
- Super Anti-Fog lens keeps your vision clear despite steamy hikes up the pipe
- Triple-layer face foam, a micro-fleece lining, and an adjustable hinge comfortably secure the goggle to your face with or without a helmet
- Medium size fits most faces
Share your thoughts
great big goggles
I love the size of these goggles. They work great, only wish that the lens was a little more reflective from the outside (so it isn't so easy see my eyes). But they are very clear and makes visibility amazing. Good tinting, fit with my helmet etc.