See and destroy.
When Danny Davis and TJ Schiller spot their landings after three or four rotations over a huge table top, the Dragon Rogue Goggle ensures they see it and stick it. The optically correct lens gives your eyes the ability to see downhill so you can know what’s ahead when you’re spotting a landing in the park or mapping out a series of turns through a rock-studded chute.
- Super anti-fog lens for all-day clarity
- Helmet compatible
- Triple layer face foam for added comfort
- Durable polyurethane frame
- Adjustable hinges adapt to varying face shapes
- Optically correct lens eliminates distortion
- Micro-fleece lining for comfort