Win the race with style.
During your van race down the coast, your polarized Dragon Vantage Sunglasses give you the leg-up because you can see through the mirage and know when to pass the other vans loaded down with grungy surfers. It may be the slowest motorized race of all time, but the Vantage's wrap-around 8-base frame positions the 100% UV-blocking lenses where no peripheral light can find its way into the corners of your corneas. That way you can pass and accelerate through the turns faster than the other beach-bum vans.
- Polarized lenses reduce the glare off the road and waves so you can focus on the task at hand
- Grilamid nylon frame resists impacts and flexes to grip your face
- Medium fit was designed to match most face sizes
- Strong stainless steel hinges withstands shock if your celebratory lap ends in a fender bender
- Grey lens suits sunny to variable conditions while hanging out or driving in the sun
Share your thoughts
What are the measurements?
Lens: 42mm high x 60mm wide
Frame Width: 141mm
Temple Length: 131mm
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Long on looks with change to spare, the Vantage delivers plush comfort and refined style. Featuring streamlined design with detailed logos and metal plaques on the temples, you?ll be taking the upper hand, all-day everyday.
Grilamid Frame Material
8 Base Polycarbonate Lens
5 Barrel Stainless Steel Hinge
Available in Performance Polar
100% UV Protection
Dragon Vantage Sunglasses - Polarized
I've had these for awhile; pretty nice, lenses could be a little darker but they get the job done. Lenses are a bit big and make me look like a bug but I guess that adds style points.