Lighter, faster, but just as strong.
Achieve liftoff with the help of the Drake Fifty LTD Snowboard Binding. This younger, trimmer version of the Fifty features a cut-out highback and cored-out straps so you can break free of the snow and defy gravity in the park. But not to worry, the LTD offers the same durability and strength as his big brother.
- Contour highback provides substantial torsional flex for freestyle finesse without sacrificing support
- Delta Light baseplate combines a nylon/glass base with an aluminum heelcup to blend responsiveness with dampening
- Full-length EVA Contact Pad and Rebound heel absorber cushion your boot while you shred
- Super MFC 3D ankle strap keeps your foot locked in place without added bulk
- Surround toe strap can be worn over the front of the toe or over the top
Share your thoughts
i wear a 10.5 boot from 32 and i'm not...
i wear a 10.5 boot from 32 and i'm not sure if i should get the large or extra large. anyone have some input?
Most likely XL. You're at the max end for Large.