The new Fifty: the same performance with enhanced comfort.
The Drake Fifty Snowboard Binding is back and better than ever with added cushion and reduced weight. You can rely on the Contour highback to keep you stable at high speeds and in big landings. Plus it won't restrict your ability to tweak, butter, and press every single feature on the hill.
- Contour high-back provides substantial torsional flex for all-mountain finesse without sacrificing support
- Delta Light baseplate replaces the heel plastic with EVA foam to reduce weight and add cushion
- Low-density heel absorber added for enhanced cushion while you shred
- Super MFC 3D ankle strap keeps your foot locked in place without added bulk
- Full-length EVA Contact Pad over the baseplate lets you ride longer and harder in total comfort
- Surround toe strap can be worn over the front of the toe or over the top
Share your thoughts
do these have the disc plate that will go...
do these have the disc plate that will go on a burton board?
Yeah, they come with the 3 and 4 hole set up.
really stiff, not very flexible, but i havent had any issues that everyone has with burton bindings and breaking highbacks or losing screws and whatnot. just dont be a dumbass, drop your highbacks and regularly tighten up your screws and youll be set!