Performance without the painful price.
Don't get taken by bindings that cost more than they're worth. The Fifty Snowboard Binding is Drake's leading binding because it delivers a lightweight base, responsive heelcup, supple highback and cushy straps at a price that won't break the bank. So you can tweak, butter, and press to your heart's delight without a twinge of buyer's regret.
- Contour highback provides substantial torsional flex for all-mountain finesse without sacrificing support
- Delta Light baseplate combines a nylon/glass base with an aluminum heelcup to blend responsiveness with dampening
- Full-length EVA Contact Pad and Rebound heel absorber cushion your boot while you shred
- Super MFC 3D ankle strap keeps your foot locked in place without added bulk
- Surround toe strap can be worn over the front of the toe or over the top
Share your thoughts
I wear a size 10 boot (Burton Moto from...
I wear a size 10 boot (Burton Moto from few yrs back, fairly clunky).
They say L fits size 8-10.5 and XL 10.5-15
Would you recommend getting a L and being at the top of the size range or an XL and being near the bottom of the size range?