Don't hold back ... the Drake Jade doesn't.
With a shape designed specifically for chicks and a soft-flexing highback, the Drake Women's Jade Snowboard Binding brings your riding together. Don't hesitate to go bigger than you ever have; your feet have the power of soft EVA foam padding underfoot for extra comfort on a firm landing or back-to-back rail jams.
- Ladyfit highback designed shorter (than mens') and rounded for the best combination of comfort and response
- Delta Light baseplate replaces the heel plastic with EVA foam to reduce weight and add cushion
- Low-density heel absorber added for enhanced cushion while you shred
- Super MFC 3D ankle strap keeps your foot locked in place without added bulk
- Full-length EVA Contact Pad over the baseplate lets you ride longer and harder in total comfort
- Surround toe strap can be worn over the front of the toe or over the top
Share your thoughts
toe strap needs work
These bindings are great except for the toe strap doesn't seem to be compatable with any boots. I have tried with 3 pairs of boots and the toe strap slides off my right toes (I ride regular) EVERY TIME! I have to fix it on every single run and it gets incredibly frustrating. And by "fixing it" I mean ratcheting the bindings down so tight that I lose feeling in my foot....Drake needs to do something different with this next year....
These binding were a step out of the box for me - i used to be obsessed with my Burton Cartel POS's - These Drakes have been freaking RAD. The extra padding around the ankle, surprisingly, makes a big difference when I'm in the park jibbing and riding powder. I have small feet so the adjustable foot padding is way sweet. Vice versa if you have big feet the adjustable foot padding extends! Drakes have made me realize how huge of a roll the binding has in riding.These are winners. High Fives all around Dogfunk!
can i use this with another brand...
can i use this with another brand snowboard?
Yes, as long as that board you want to apply them to has either a 4-hole or 3-hole set up then you're good to go.