A girl has to have her comforts.
- Contour highback provides substantial torsional flex for all-mountain finesse without sacrificing support
- Delta Light baseplate blends a nylon/glass base with an aluminum heelcup to blend responsiveness with dampening
- Full-length EVA Contact Pad and Rebound heel absorber cushion your boot while you shred
- Highly padded Super MFC 3D ankle strap keeps your foot locked in place without added bulk
- Surround toe strap can be worn over the front of the toe or over the top
Share your thoughts
good all around binding
comfortable, durable, and stylish. my wife loves these bindings and has no complaints though her first season riding. they have definintely held up to quite some abuse this first year! very impressed.
So far I'm very happy with these bindings. Super comfortable. Footbeds and Straps seemed to have extra cushion compared to past models.
Responsive, nice mid-flex, made with strong long lasting materials, very comfortable (even after the 1st time I rode'em) I like the extra thickness of the cushion footbeds it helps take a lot of the impact when landing.
These bindings work well in all types of terrains and conditions.
This is the 3 pair of Drake's I've owned and by far the best compared to past models.
Bindings usually last me about 300 days on snow, the only thing I replace once ot twice per season are the straps and buckles, but usually you can buy those for couple of $.