Look fly and stay dry after the ride.
Whether you're shoveling the walks, heading to the hill to ride, or building an army of mutant snowmen, the DVS Hawthorne Snow Shoe will join your side to fight the good fight.
- Durable leather and nubuck upper resists abrasion and wears comfortably
- Rubberized toe rand keeps the upper from getting saturated from time spent in slush and snow
- Gusseted tongue keeps loose debris and heat-robbing elements out of the boot
- Cold Grip outsole is composed from a durable and slip-resistant compound for reliable grip on snow and ice
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I use these boots all the time. they fit a little big, but still a great boot.
Boots For Style Not For Function
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I purchased these thinking they were more technical. They didnt have any insulation and with only 3 eyelits on the laces its tough to see these working for something like snowshoeing. I purchased the black leather color and the toe is a gray rubber, not suede fabric. That being said, the style otherwise is awesome and waterproofing a plus, so if you are looking for an around town boot these would be killer. Something to be more technical like winter hiking or working outdoors, look elsewhere.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Trick everyone into thinking you're wearing boots, maybe even your feet. Very comfortable, good grip in the snow, very water resistant, and super warm, holding up well after a month of everyday use.
These offer pretty much everything you could want in a winter shoe that borders more on being a boot.
I got a pair of these boots a few weeks ago and have been wearing them non-stop. I hate having cold feet and the Hawthorne boots have been keeping me warm and dry in the City and they are a great before/after snowboarding boot. Plus they have that old school duck boot flavor.