Developed by John Jackson, the DVS Yodeler Boot is that boot for the resort and the resort-town alike. Whether it's a down day as you wait for the sun to break through or a night crawling between pubs along slushy sidewalks, the Yodeler has the technology to keep your feet dry and warm.
- Hard leather and nubuck upper resists abrasion
- Ventilated neoprene sock-fit harness keeps your foot secure as well as blocking wind and moisture
- Gusseted tongue prevents debris and other elements from entering the boot
- Insulated lining adds lightweight warmth to the boot
- Hook-and-loop pocket on the tongue hides your paraphernalia out of view
- Cold Grip outsole is formed from a durable rubber compound that grips to ice and snow
- John Jackson signature boot
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These boots are shweeeeeeeet. Super warm. The sock insert thing makes them super comfortable. The stash pocket is HUGE, enough for at least 3..packs of fruit snacks. These shoes look classy from the back and tough in the front. My feet stay dry. I'm happy.
DVS Yodeler Boot
These are great for snow and general cold weather. The inside liner is a bit hard to get on which can get annoying but once it's on and youre walking around they fit like a glove. Super warm and grippy in snow and ice and look great too.
Incredible comfort and style
Just got these sickies and am in love! A little torn though because these will make great Snowskate boots, but they're so stylish that I don't want to destroy them on the mountain just yet. The Gusset allows me to rock loose laces and slip these bad boy's on and off easily. It'll also help keep the snow out.
I highly recommend these!
DVS Yoddler Boots
Classic style with next level comfort
I can't even begin to tell you how comfortable these boots are. As soon as I slipped these on I knew they would be my new favorite boots. The interior gusset hugs your foot and gives the boot a skate shoe feel. They aren't bulky at all and are very warm and waterproof.