A solid standard for getting down in style without killing yourself or any creature in your path.
As you mach down the mountain with tears greatly diminishing your ability to dodge trees, tourists, and yetis, you realize that you need the Electric EG1 Goggle to help you win the race and get free drinks at the bar. Putting this dual cylindrical lens between you and the cold air and shining sun does wonders. And with many colors and styles, you'll be able to find something to fit your outrageous plaid and stripe outerwear combo.
- The 100% UV-blocking polycarbonate lens includes coatings to prevent fogging and scratching for an uninhibited view of the hill
- Dual lens means that a layer of dead air helps prevent condensation and fogging of the inner lens, while top vents expel body vapors before fogging occurs
- Mold-injected thermo-plastic urethane frame flexes to your face shape and doesn't snap after righteous face-plants
- Triple-layered face foam provides quick-drying comfort
- A 40mm elastic strap adjusts to your head, hat, or helmet with help from articulating strap hinges
- Comes with a bonus lens for changing light conditions or the times the goggle flies off the roof of your car at 80mph
- Includes a microfiber goggle bag for safe and scratch-free storage
Share your thoughts
im confused does it let you choose your...
im confused does it let you choose your bounus lense or dose it just come with a random one when you purchase it?
Check out the photos of those yellow and rose colored lenses. Those are the extra lenses, and if you scroll over the image, it tells you which goggle they come with.
i have these in a rainbow colorway and blueish lenses but the lenses are kinda scratched so im trying to find some replacement lenses but its so hard i might as well get some eg2's or stay with the cheap but does the job good eg1's haha but these are great ive only had it fog up like 2 times when i had a tommhawk/yardsale through the deep pow. but these are great casue they bend a little bit so you can put it on your helmet or a big face for that matter but yeah would reccomend these if your looking for a quality for low cost goggles
EG-1 Goggle Not Helmet Compatible
Strap too short. Had to return the EG-1 goggles.
The goggles are great. But on the downside, water gets between the lens' too easily. Causing water marks between your the two lens' and this blurs your vision.
only complaint is that they pinch on the nose a bit. other than that they are a great pair of gogs. I keep a flat light lens in there so this is my go-to pair when the clouds roll in.
Electric. Nuff Said
Ever since the first day I took these bad boys out, I've been a self proclaimed 'Electric Guy'. They're one of the only goggle Co.'s that throw you an extra lense with every goggle purchase. Although you probably won't need an extra lense, as the lenses are bulletproof, it's still nice to know you could swap 'em at your own convenience. As for the comfort rating, I give these an 8.5 of 10 (the EG2's just fit my face better), however the colorways they offer for this model top any of the others. I'm very happy with these things and would/ have already recommended them to a friend.
This is the goggle that started it all. Im gonna say this one speaks for itself since he's been around 10 years and we havent had to change a damn thing! The EG1 started the "Free Extra Lens" phenomenon and we continue to give that and we lowered the price. Are we living in heaven or what?!
What is the graphic on the "creamy"? Love...
What is the graphic on the "creamy"? Love the colors but would love to know what it is. Thanks.