High-performance technology combined with time-tested design favored by pros.
Electric's EG1 Goggles are a company staple, designed by company founder Kip Arnette with input from pro-snowboarder Peter Line. The goggles have been tweaked and updated over the years, but the fact that they are still favored by snowboarding pros today attests to their high level of time-tested performance. The goggles include a number of design features like frame and lens ventilation and coatings that prevent them from fogging and reduce glare. A hard lens coating prevents scratching so you continue to see clearly winter after winter, and a pressure valve on the lens eliminates optical distortion when you're at high elevations. The ergonomic frame design that's lower profile than Electric's other goggles sits comfortably on your face without too much bulk, and the articulating strap allows you to adjust the goggle for a perfect fit with your helmet. The goggles' contoured, triple-layer face foam lined with hypo-allergenic, moisture-wicking polar fleece keeps them comfortable and secure on your face during gnarly lines or long days on the mountain. Electric throws in a bonus lens and microfiber bag with these goggles so you have a second lens option and a good way to carry and protect them.
- Flexible thermoplastic urethane frame
- Ergonomic frame design with contoured, triple-layer face foam
- Cylindrical polycarbonate lens with 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog, and anti reflection coatings on lens
- Eye Black anti-glare treatment on inside of frame
- Dual lens design, lens and frame ventilation, lens pressure valve
- 40mm articulating helmet-compatible strap with adjuster
- Bonus lens and microfiber bag included