Clear vision, dope graphics.
To maximize your shred potential, start with clear vision of the Electric EG1s Goggle and see how you rage without a cheap lens distorting the mountain. A dual spherical lens makes all the difference when every bump, lip, and gap can determine stomping a trick and landing on your head. And with its many different designs, you can easily match it to your own unique flavor.
- The 100% UV-blocking polycarbonate lens includes coatings to prevent fogging and scratching for an uninhibited view of the hill
- Spherical lens shape matches your eyeballs to reduce distortion while riding
- Dual lens means that a layer of dead air helps prevent condensation and fogging of the inner lens, while top vents expel body vapors before fogging occurs
- Mold-injected thermo-plastic urethane frame flexes to your face shape and doesn't break after righteous face-plants
- Triple-layer face foam smoothly hugs your face and dries quickly for all-day comfort
- A 40mm elastic strap adjusts to your head, hat, or helmet with help from articulating strap hinges
- Includes a microfiber goggle bag for safe and scratch-free storage
Share your thoughts
do you have latex free goggles?
do you have latex free goggles?
Bought this goggles and could say, that they are not for a medium and large faces. If you are OK with smith i/o (as I do), this goggles will be small for you.
Also I think there is a little misunderstanding in lens' level protection - I bought bronze 24%, electric's site tells me that it should have 2nd level, but on the goggles' case I see 3rd.
Comfy, but limited lens options
They're comfortable and warm and the lenses are ok. There are just limited lenses and they arent easy to change. I enjoy the I/O a bit better just because of the lens quality and the lens options. They perform well on bright days, but i still havent found a flat light lens that i love.
Not helmet compatible
look cool but when I wear them there is a half inch gap between my helmet ( Giro g10 size medium) and the top of the goggles. they put a full inch of foam on it and it sticks out awkwardly far. it pinches my nose which is smaller than most, and is way to big for any normal human face. If you don't where a helmet than they could work but I would cut off some foam around the nose area so that you could breathe. the specs say it will fit medium to large faces but I would say it only fits XL and up.
I went with the black and blue version of the goggles and have had no problems with sunshine glare and there simple yet pronounced styling keeps me looking on point on the mountain, plus visabilty is great through them!
Great! If your looking for fashion over function...
I got the Volcom edition, and i'm seriously considering returning them. I tried them on, and if any sunlight was hitting them, i almost couldn't see at all since the glare and reflection was so bad. The "Black Eye" technology that is supposed to reduce glare doesn't work at all. If it does, I'd hate to see how bad it is without it. Very poor product for the price. The only reason they're getting 2 stars is because they look cool.