Vision for the future.
Perhaps your young'n is new to the slopes but the Electric Kids' EG1K Goggle is not. Based upon the grown-folks' model and featuring all the same tech (like 100% UV protection and anti-fogging technology) but with a slimmed-down profile to fit small faces, the EG1K is a vital component for any grom who actually wants to see where they're going.
- 100% UV protection blocks harmful rays trying to destroy your gaze
- Cylindrical lens shaping proven peripheral vision and comfort
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch coating keeps vision clear and protects from scratches caused by run-ins with gear
- Ergonomic frame constructed from cold-weather resistant injection-molded TPU
- Contoured triple-layer face foam conforms to your face and wicks moisture to bring comfort to your sensitive mug
- Helmet-compatible articulating strap can be placed at multiple angles for a flush fit with all helmet types
Share your thoughts
This pair of goggles is great, clear vision and never fogged once. The design is stylish, but my only issue is that there is a huge gap over the nose but that may be due to the spherical shape of the goggles. However, even with the gap, the goggle still does its thing and never fogs up. You just get a free little ac for your face.