See the more heavenly side of snow.
When sunlight hits the snow, the resulting glare might either make you feel like you've died and gone to heaven, or submerge you in an eye-fatiguing hell of blinding light. If you've ever been out on the snow without proper eye protection, then you've experienced the latter, but with the Electric Polarized EG2 Goggles, you'll get to enjoy the more heavenly side of the snow. The goggle's polarized lens, along with an anti reflection coating on the inside of the lens and anti-glare treatment on the inside of the frame, all work together to reduce glare so your eyes stay fresh and you don't risk crashing into a tree (or some guy you thought was a tree). The dual lens construction, anti-fog coating on the inside of the lens, and ventilation in both the lens and frame keep your goggles from fogging up while still giving you the protection you need to keep your eyes from watering on a fast descent. The goggle's oversize lens and minimal frame offers maximum peripheral vision while being aptly sized to fit underneath your helmet, and triple-layer face foam lined with hypo-allergenic, moisture-wicking polar fleece maximizes your comfort.
- Helmet compatible, flexible thermoplastic urethane frame
- Ergonomic frame design with contoured, triple-layer face foam
- Spherical, oversized polarized lens with 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog, and anti reflection coatings on lens
- Eye Black anti-glare treatment on inside of frame
- Dual lens design, lens and frame ventilation, lens pressure valve
- 43mm strap with adjuster
- Thermal hard case and microfiber goggle bag included