Your new best friend when glare is your worst enemy.
If snow is your best friend but glare your worst enemy, you'll love the Electric Polarized EG2.5 Goggles. These goggles are the Polarized EG2's younger brother, with the same glare-reducing technology and huge field of vision, but are sized to fit smaller faces. The goggle's polarized lens, along with an anti reflection coating on the inside of the lens and anti-glare treatment on the inside of the frame, all work together to reduce the nasty glare that engulfs you when sunlight meets snow. The dual lens construction, anti-fog coating on the inside of the lens, and ventilation in both the lens and frame keep your goggles from fogging up while still giving you the protection you need to keep your eyes from watering on a fast descent. The goggle's oversize lens and minimal frame offers maximum peripheral vision while being aptly sized to fit underneath your helmet, and triple-layer face foam lined with hypo-allergenic, moisture-wicking polar fleece maximizes your comfort. This goggle tells glare to suck it, gives you a big-screen TV-style field of vision, keeps your eyes from tearing up on the descent or running into your buddies due to goggle fog—you may have a new best friend.
- Helmet compatible, flexible thermoplastic urethane frame
- Ergonomic frame design for smaller faces with contoured, triple-layer face foam
- Spherical, oversized polarized lens with 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog, and anti reflection coatings on lens
- Eye Black anti-glare treatment on inside of frame
- Dual lens design, lens and frame ventilation, lens pressure valve
- 40mm strap with adjuster
- Thermal hard case and microfiber goggle bag included