Discover the mountain with clear vision.
Electric developed the EG.5 Goggle to cover all the technical bases of what a goggle should do, gave it the right sizing for riders with small faces, and then injected it with some extra style. With super-comfortable triple-layer contoured face foam, an anti-fog and anti-fog lens coating, and helmet-friendly design, the EG.5 gets it done, and then some.
- Cylindrical lens shaping proven peripheral vision and comfort
- 100% UV protection blocks harmful rays trying to destroy your gaze
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch coating keeps vision clear and protects from scratches caused by run-ins with gear
- Ergonomic frame constructed from cold-weather resistant injection-molded TPU
- 40mm strap adjusts to fit simply and effectively—even with your gloves on
- Helmet-compatible articulating strap can be placed at multiple angles for a flush fit with all helmet types
- Helmet-compatible shaping fits seamlessly under the brim of all helmet types
- Includes an extra lens so you can adapt to changing light conditions with ease
- Bonus lens gives you an extra to pop in when conditions change or you destroy your lens
Share your thoughts
Great goggles for small face
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Absolutely love these goggles. I have a tiny face and these fit me great. Never fogged and the visibility is awesome. And they look really cute. I wouldn't go with these if you're a guy or have a bigger face though.
Gotta love em. Never fogged up, wife thought they were cute and she stayed out all day. Good goggles.