A minimalist approach to unreserved vision and style.
From jump, the Electric EGB2 Goggle set out to be the number-one cylindrical frame on the hill and the plan was executed flawlessly. Electric's approach to goggle design has resulted in the EGB2 being the widest peripheral viewing cylindrical frame, and quite possibly the one with the most fascinating style.
- Dual-layer polycarbonate cylindrical lens shaping proven peripheral vision and comfort
- 100% UV protection blocks harmful rays trying to destroy your gaze
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch coating keeps vision clear and protects from scratches caused by run-ins with gear
- Ergonomic frame constructed from cold-weather resistant injection-molded TPU
- Contoured triple-layer face foam conforms to your face and wicks moisture to bring comfort to your sensitive mug
- 40mm strap adjusts to fit simply and effectively—even with your gloves on
- Helmet-compatible shaping fits seamlessly under the brim of all helmet types
- Bonus lens gives you an extra tint to keep you prepped for varying conditions
Share your thoughts
what does bluebird mean? can it be used...
what does bluebird mean? can it be used for sunny day?
i'm a new guy :)
Bluebird pretty much means sunny, bright day. You'll want goggles with a darker tint for these days (lower VLT). Goggles of any tint will protect your eyes though so yes, they could be used for sunny days.
Sweet Goggle Package
I purchased the EGB2 recently and cant be happier. Easy to swap out the lenses and great looking. Electric throws in a super sweet goggle case in with pair as well as an extra set of lenses. Bottomline:Two Thumbs Up!!!
Egb2 volcom colab
the lenses is completely mirrored and the extra lenses it comes with is great for dumping days and night riding! love these goggles but might upgrade to the eg2.5!:)
do you get an extra lens with any color...
do you get an extra lens with any color goggle or just specific ones
they all come with the yellow/clearish lenses for the extra one
does this goggle come with the bronze lens...
does this goggle come with the bronze lens and the blue lens too? Can they be swapped out?
These goggles come with the lens in the product picture, and a basic yellow lens for flat light. Unfortunately, Electric hasn't set up a system for retailers to swap out lenses.
My Go To's
The EGB2 was a new style for us last season and they are back this year in a whole new color palette. I have ridden every goggle in our line and this one is my personal favorite. Up until last year I was using the EG2 for four seasons. That goggle is great and very technologically advanced. However, I wanted to get back to the basics and try out a cylindrical(flat) lensed goggle like what I grew up on. Normally the disadvantages to running a goggle with a flat lens are that the lens itself can become distorted easily since its a cylindrical polycarbonate and not spherical, therefore not being "100% optically correct". Well Kip Arnette(our sole designer) worked some magic and out came the best flat lens I have EVER used. The goggs are lightweight, perform amazing, look great, and wont break the bank. It also offers the best peripheral of any cylindrical goggles ive ever used and I have still yet to get them to fog up. No more bogies come up on you hot at 9 o'clock! Did I mention you get a free lens too?! I know, its like were paying you to take them from us, cant get any better.