A polarized gog for getting wild in the sunshine.
When the sun reflects off the snow and shines like lasers into your retinas, it's time to hide them behind the polarized Electric EGB2 Goggle. Since that burning feeling isn't doing anything for your riding, there's nothing wrong with using this oversized dual cylindrical lens to help you see the sunny park. It'll give you wider peripheral vision to help you see more of the mountain as well as see it better with the polarized, glare-busting lens.
- The 100% UV-blocking polycarbonate lens includes coatings to prevent fogging and scratching for an uninhibited view of the hill
- Polarized lens blocks the glare so you can see better on the sunny days
- Dual lens means that a layer of dead air helps prevent condensation and fogging of the inner lens, while top vents expel body vapors before fogging occurs
- Mold-injected thermo-plastic urethane frame flexes to your face shape and doesn't snap after righteous face-plants
- A 40mm elastic strap adjusts to your head, hat, or helmet with help from articulating strap hinges
- Comes with a bonus lens for changing light conditions or the times the goggle flies off the roof of your car at 80mph
- Includes a microfiber goggle bag for safe and scratch-free storage