The tale of the Element Women's Albony Jacket is one of style and comfort, but also one of mystery and danger. It is said that those who don the Albony Jacket navigate through the world by secret entrances that transport them hundreds and even thousands of miles away in a matter of seconds. One time, this one girl like totally opened a door in Des Moines and ended up in Dover. Which is way weird and stuff because we didn't even think Dover was a real place. Maybe Dover is more of a 'realm' than it is a 'place.'
- Constructed from heavyweight wool with faux leather for contrast on the collar, sleeves, and pockets
- Bomber-jacket fit sits at the waist with a straight-fitting silhouette
- Ribbing at cuffs and hem offer stretchy comfort
- Flap-closure chest pockets provides a secure place for gum, small documents folded in thirds or fourths, and perhaps even smokables
- Exposed front metal zipper with robust pull zips all the way up and back down again