- Easy-care cotton breathes for cool comfort and always feels soft and smooth next to skin
- Printed drawcord waist and wide-leg silhouette give an easy, comfortable everyday fit
- Yarn-dye stripe pattern adds fun and flattering style to this beach pant
Share your thoughts
Great if you're tall and thin
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Daughter of Zoltan's review is completely accurate. I kept mine and love them but it is true that the L is more like a M, and that the material is so gauzy and light that it does tend to accordion-up with a lot of horizontal wrinkles in the front (where my legs meet my torso) because I should really be in the size larger they do not make. At 5'7" and change I'm happy that they're long enough for me, but I can understand how what works for me could be a problem for shorter women. I do love the slimming vertical stripes (I got the "mineral" color) and the wide bottoms I can use to conceal my "comfortable" shoes. Instead of using them for the beach, where I'm sure they would be equally great, I wear them with a silk shell top to dress up just a little bit for long strolls on a summer evening.
Wish I could have kept them - but small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I was super stoked on these but disappointed in the fit. I got the L and the were more like a medium. The length seemed great for one who is 6 FT and has a longer inseam, but didn't fit. The material is nice and light would have been a great summer pant.