Some days you feel more flowery and some days you don't. The Element Women's Creek Vest allows you to go with the flow. Its reversible design features a mostly quilted solid black side (with a small flower-print corduroy panel on the front), with a flower print corduroy-covered on the flip side. A bit of insulation adds warmth, and the hand pockets give you a place to stuff your hands if it's chilly, or small essentials if you're out on the town. However you chose to wear this vest, it serves as a constant reminder that it's best not to live a one-sided life because no matter what life hands you, there may be flowers in places where you're not looking.
- Nylon with flower-print corduroy panels and synthetic insulation
- Regular fit with snap front closure
- Quilted and panel construction
- Reversible to full flower-print side
- Hand pockets with contrast lining
Share your thoughts
Fits really small
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
This vest fits really small. I bought it as a gift for someone, but now I am going to have to return in. I couldn't even button the thing in the front. It is a pretty cute vest, but not $80 quality. You can find much better products for the same price.