A vest that realizes some days are flowery and some days are not.
Some days you feel more flowery and some days you don't. The Element Women's Creek Vest allows you to go with the flow. Its reversible design features a mostly quilted solid black side (with a small flower-print corduroy panel on the front), with a flower print corduroy-covered on the flip side. A bit of insulation adds warmth, and the hand pockets give you a place to stuff your hands if it's chilly, or small essentials if you're out on the town. However you chose to wear this vest, it serves as a constant reminder that it's best not to live a one-sided life because no matter what life hands you, there may be flowers in places where you're not looking.
- Nylon with flower-print corduroy panels and synthetic insulation
- Regular fit with snap front closure
- Quilted and panel construction
- Reversible to full flower-print side
- Hand pockets with contrast lining
Share your thoughts
Fits really small
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
This vest fits really small. I bought it as a gift for someone, but now I am going to have to return in. I couldn't even button the thing in the front. It is a pretty cute vest, but not $80 quality. You can find much better products for the same price.