Hit the trail or put in work on the town.
Whether you're ascending a trail or navigating through the city, the Element Donnelly Boot melds a hiker or workboot silhouette with skate-shoe like comfort and Element's attention to detail.
- Full-grain leather upper resists wear and tear, breaks in to be more comfortable over time, and is is the most breathable cut of leather available
- Phylon midsole provides superior shock-absorption and lightweight but firm support
- Lugged outsole provides sticky traction on all terrain
- Flexible sections on outsole increase comfort by enabling natural movement
- Metal d-ring lace hooks and upper speed hooks work with the sturdy rope-lacing to secure a solid hold worthy of the trail
- Gusseted tongue doesn't slide around and seals out rocks and debris from entering into the boot
- Medium-thickness padding on tongue and collar provide a just-right amount of cushioning, allowing you to wear any thickness of sock