Hit the trail or put in work on the town.
Whether you're ascending a trail or navigating through the city, the Element Donnelly Boot melds a hiker or workboot silhouette with skate-shoe like comfort and Element's attention to detail.
- Full-grain leather upper resists wear and tear, breaks in to be more comfortable over time, and is is the most breathable cut of leather available
- Phylon midsole provides superior shock-absorption and lightweight but firm support
- Lugged outsole provides sticky traction on all terrain
- Flexible sections on outsole increase comfort by enabling natural movement
- Metal d-ring lace hooks and upper speed hooks work with the sturdy rope-lacing to secure a solid hold worthy of the trail
- Gusseted tongue doesn't slide around and seals out rocks and debris from entering into the boot
- Medium-thickness padding on tongue and collar provide a just-right amount of cushioning, allowing you to wear any thickness of sock
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I wanted for a boots to wear in the City on cold, rainy autumn + snowy winter but looking not ugly and brutal as many boots do. Great boots, nothing to add!
A good boot with alot of style.
I like these boots alot. They have good grip and a durable tread. They look great, they match nicely with any jean/coat combination. Keep your feet dry in rain and puddles.
The tech specs don't say so, but is there...
The tech specs don't say so, but is there any kind of water resistance/proofing on these?
The do not have any type or waterproofing or water-resistance. However, you could apply some aftermarket waterproofing to the leather uppers on these shoes.
Here is that aftermarket waterproofing Carver was talking about:
Also for a girl :)
I bought these shoes and i just love them! Them have got a compliments as well, "wow, those shoes looks so small and beautiful"! And, people are right about that :)
Wish this came in a size 5.5 (7.5 in...
Wish this came in a size 5.5 (7.5 in women's). I'm a female who is really diggin' these boots in black. ;)
Sole and Side View
Here's a pic of the sole and side of the boot.
Very comfortable hiking boot from Element, Sole is very soft and cushy for kicking it or hiking around.
TOO LEGIT TO QUIT
Just copped a pair of these in black. Can't believe Element is making such a sick hiker/trainer combo. They basically took my favorite hiking upper and threw it on an airmax sole. Couldn't ask for a better hiker.