Fashioned for the trail, with the fit and feel of a skate shoe.
The Element Hampton Vibram Boot stems (but doesn't stray) from roots established in skateboarding, yet possesses refined style for branching out into whatever you have planned next. In addition to its work-boot inspired design, the Hampton features a Vibram outsole, a durable leather upper, and thinned-down cupsole construction.
- Non-slip Vibram sole provides traction that won't quit
- Molded Ortholite insole provides all-day support and comfort
- Thin reclaimed rubber midsole not only cuts down on material, but incorporates reground material from previously unused scraps
- D-ring lace hooks work hard to keep laces aligned and provide a hiking-boot look
- Quality full-grain leather upper stands up to abuse and looks classy
Share your thoughts
Awesome all around boot, have gone on tons of hikes and the Vibram sole lives up to its reputation. Stylish if you to just kick around in it and can handle the rugged outdoors too. A great all around boot. Style and performance.
Got this same pair of the boots in the copper color and absolutely love them. Probably wore them every day this winter and they are still in great shape. Definitely stoked on this new maroon colorway though, super fresh. Cant wait to get them.